How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

Intersting Tut

Spot on really. Your final example product used many good techniques, though I am afraid it needed more boobs and dick jokes to get an award in my opinion.

Messed-Up Bible Stories 4 Messed-Up Bible Stories 4

funny and well animated

Nice idea, Some pretty good humour in there and the animation is clean and smooth.

I dont know if this was on purpose but in the scene when Noah was building the ark with his sons and the other humans were talking to him there was no voice or subtitles for me. 4/5 9/10

Matt vs frog Matt vs frog

hmm...

It was very short though slightly humorous and I'm sure you could make something even better if it was longer, perhaps a longer fight?

A line A line

Decent

It was decent, it wasn't choppy, and you did different things than just a black line going around. The music you used was good, and the fact you didnt stop the music at the end was good. It was short and lacking detail, nice for a first flash though :).
3/5 5/10

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Amazing Work

You know what music works with the story, this step has more drama in my opinion that the others which is good, because you still maintain smooth animation and an unique style. I cant wait for it to be concluded :D I hope that it all turns out well too. 10/10 , 5/5

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Awesome!

This is my favourite awesome flash! It has some great animation and some great jokes, much better than the first one.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 4 Sonic Shorts: Volume 4

decent but not as good.

This was ok, seemed a lot shorter than the others, plus it wasnt as funny and the animation wasnt as good. still a decent collab, made me smile at some parts.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

not as good as your other stuff

I dont like this as much as your other stuff. but its still pretty good. few funny moments, ends pretty abruptly. its getting a 9 from me purely because your other stuff is better.

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

very nice :D

Great animation, style and the song, loved how Mario and Bowser where in anime form. The song was very good :) My favourite part was the luigi part, as it fitted together great with some great animation. My only criticism is that the peach part sounded worse than the mario+bowser bits. She didnt sound as if she was into it at all. but all in all it was a great animation and song :D

MusicBot: Harder, Faster MusicBot: Harder, Faster

good

Good song. Animation was fluent and in 3D. It was just a tad unoriginal because its been done twice before on youtube.